Enable-IT 680 HDMI Extension Kit
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Extended HDMI A/V signals over Ethernet CAT rated wiring
- Ideal for remote DVD player or HDTV/monitor installs.
- Supports high bit-rate audio formats (Dolby TrueHD / DTS Master Audio)
- Rapid Telco style installation - no programming required.
- Extends HDMI1.3 at 1080p up to 330 feet away from Source
- Fully HDMI and HDCP compliant.
- Ideal for installing HDTV/monitor sharing.
The Enable-IT™ 680 delivers HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 cabling to your Hi-Def display with multi-channel digital audio at resolutions of up to 1080p60 up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI source.
This product also extends Ethernet and provides an IR back channel to control AV sources using the same CAT-5 cable extension. With the built-in IR Blaster, simply point the IR remote(s) at the display to control the Hi-Def sources as if they were located in the same room as the display.
The Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 with Ethernet sender unit sits next to your set-top box or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the Extender connect your HDMI source to the sender unit. The Extender receiver unit sits next to your display - up to 330 feet away. The HDTV display plugs into the back of the Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 with Ethernet receiver unit. Only one CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver units to each other. The Ethernet ports on both the sender and receiver are connected to standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs. Multi-channel digital audio is embedded into the HDMI signal (Dolby True HD / DTS Master Audio).
- Maximum Resolutions Supported: 1080P / 1920 x 1200@60 Hz
- Digital Technology that delivers extended HDMI signals over existing Ethernet wiring up to 330'.
- Ideal for installing video surveillance or remote monitor with audio.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure for HDMI Audio/Video
- Pricing ($750) is for a complete solution (2) 680's are included per Kit
- (2) 680 HDMI A/V units
- (1) 680 A/V Extender Installation Guide
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- 5v - 2A adapter country specific adapter.
- Video - HDMI 19-pin Female type "A"
Transport - (4) RJ-45 Shielded
- Ethernet: (4) RJ-45 Jack
- Height 1.25" (32mm) Depth 3.25" (82mm) Width 3.4" (86mm)
- Operational Temperature : 13°-140°F (-25°-60°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Square metal casing
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/av-extension/680.php on line 163
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/av-extension/680.php on line 163
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal