Enable-IT 870 PoE+ and 100Mbps Ethernet CPEExclusively for the 8955 PoE+ Ethernet DSLAM
Includes the Following
- Extended Ethernet with voice and native PoE+ over 2 pair existing Telephone wiring or category rated wiring.
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ45 jacks - no programming required.
- Maintains dual lifeline phone service (analog or digital telephone lines).
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex service delivery end to end.
Per port bandwidth control
- Native PoE+ support up to 2,500ft.
- Robust QoS - 2 priority queues for three type of Class of Service
- IEEE 802.1p/q priority tag
- TCP/IP header’s TOS/DSCP classifier
- eighted Round Robin queue scheduling
- Supports VLAN : Port-Based VLAN: up to 9 VLAN groups
IEEE 802.1Q Tagged Based VLAN: 4094 VLAN ID, up to 32VLAN groups
- Supports Multicast : IGMP snooping.
The Enable-IT™ 870 PoE+ CPE is a 2-pair self powered solution that delivers Ethernet data, voice and PoE+ power up to 2,500ft.
This Full duplex capability enables many Multi-Media services such as IPTV, VOD (Video on Demand), Voice over IP, and Video cameras - triple play support for any device.
What's more, it achieves these distances at a throughput no other Ethernet extension system can match (true 100Mpbs) and at a cost, quality and reliability our "Made in China" competitors cannot fathom.
The American-made 870 PoE+ Ethernet Extenders are also very easy to install and ready to work in most any environment.
This is because of our uncompromising quality. Ethernet Extension Experts designs and manufactures the 870 kit, along with its entire product line, in the USA. Quality materials and craftsmanship not only affords us higher throughput and range than everyone else, it makes us more responsive to customer needs and industry developments. To that end, these units have been rigorously tested to provide full duplex transport up to 100MB/s over CAT2 cabling or better and have been designed to meet the modular/expansive needs of modern switched LANs.
Our new Quad port LAN switch built into each end coupled with industrial strength components to survive harsh temperature extremes delivers twice as much value and capabilities no other competitor can touch.
- Superior performance over any competing technology.
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Broadband Technology that delivers extended Ethernet over existing 1 pair telephone wiring or better up to 6,000' including active dual telephone (POTS) line. This means no new wiring is required
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for Internet access, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 jack to infrastructure for voice & data out.
- Quick install RJ-11 jack to infrastructure for voice in
- The 870 PoE+ CPE includes the following:
- (1) 870 PoE+ Ethernet CPE
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Free Shipping*
- Self Powered Poe+ via the 8955
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex, Data & Voice transmission
Native PoE support for any standalone PoE injector up to 2,500ft
- Ethernet: (4) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Height 1.5" (38mm) Depth 3.75" (95 mm) Width 5.75" (146mm)
- Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Steal casing with Telco / Network ports
- Regulation Compliance
- FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
For detailed installation and printable product information, please see
the following documents.