Enable-IT 893524-Port Extreme Distance Extended Ethernet DSLAM Concentrator
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- (24) individual extended Ethernet lines in a single 8935 rackmount controller.
- Delivers 24Mbps down 2.2Mbps Up over standard telephone wiring or better up to 22,500ft or 6.5km.
- RJ-21 Telco connection for insertion into existing telephone system.
- Maintains lifeline POTS service (one analog or digital phone line).
- Rapid Telco style installation - no programming required.
- Supports IP routing, DHCP addressing, NAT-Network Address Translation.
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Supports Multicast : IGMP snooping.
- MAC address number limit
- DHCP client Function
- Provide Console port (RS-232C)
- SNMP v1, MIB II
- Ethernet multicast / broadcast storm packet control and Flow control
- login account mgmt
- Connection timeout
- Remote IP access limit
- 10/100 Mbps full-duplex service delivery to 830 CPE (purchase as needed)..
The 8935 Multi-Line Concentrator is a 1-pair solution that drives Ethernet data and voice lines up to 22,000ft or 6.5km distance over a 1-Pair (2 wire) telephone line wiring or better. The 8935 is an 24 port ADSL2+ DSLAM unit
that provides a maximum downstream rate up to 24 Mbps to the 830 LRE CPE units.
The Enable-IT 8935 concentrator and 830 Ethernet modems are ideal for those seeking to run Ethernet communications at extreme distances without the use of expensive fiber transceivers or special wiring.
Each port on the 8935 supports 24MB downstream & 2.2MB upstream to the remote (8) 830 LRE CPE units. The Enable-IT 8935 is compliant with ITU Annex A, G.992.5, G.992.3, G.992.1, and features the multiple Link Status LED indicators in a front panel for easy diagnostics. This ADSL2+ technology is an enhanced version of the ADSL technology, which provides cross-talk free deployment.
- Extreme distance Ethernet service delivery at a fraction of traditional costs.
- Advanced ADSL2 Technology that delivers extended Ethernet over existing 1 pair telephone wiring or better up to 22,500' including active single POTS line. This means no new wiring is required.
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for Internet access, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 & RJ-11 connection to infrastructure for voice in and voice & data out.
- Rapid installation of 1U Rackmount profile
- The 8935 Extreme Reach Controller kit includes the following:
- (1) Rackmount 8935 with (2) RJ-21 telco port and RJ-21 cables.
- (1) 66 Telco punchdown block w/ RJ-21 connectors
- (1) 100MB uplink port-
- (1) DB9 serial Console port
- (1) 8935 User and installation Manual
- (1) Country specific power cord.
- ITU G.ADSL Plus, Annex A, Annex M, G.Span, G.922.3, G.992.1, G.DTM,
G.922.2 G.Lite, ANSI T1.413.
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex at 830 CPE to LAN, w/ Data & Voice transmission.
- 24Mbps down / 2.2Mbps up.
- 830 LRE ports : 24 x LRE Ports (RJ-21 telco port)
UPLINK: 1 x 100 Base-TX Ethernet port.
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX
Voice/Data Line: RJ-21.
- Power Consumption
- Height 1.8" (45mm)
Depth Rackmount 1U 19" (482.6 mm)
Width 15.3" (390mm)
- LED Display
- Subscriber Link : Display ADSL line sync
LINK/ACT : 10/100-Base-TX status / Data TX/ RX
10/100M : 10/100 Base-TX Speed(10M/100M)
HALF/FULL : 10/100 Base-TX Transmission Mode
PWR : System power supply
ALM : System CPU error.
- Operational Temperature : 0∞C ~50∞C
Humidity : 10%~90%, non-condensing.
For detailed installation and printable product information, please see
the following documents.