Enable-IT 8950 8 Port 100Mbps Ethernet Extender DSLAM Concentrator
| Buy Now
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Extended Ethernet over 1 or 2 pair existing Telephone wiring or category rated wiring.
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ11 jacks - no programming required.
- Maintains dual lifeline phone service (analog or digital telephone lines).
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex service delivery end to end.
Per port bandwidth control
- Robust QoS - 2 priority queues for three type of Class of Service
- IEEE 802.1p/q priority tag
- TCP/IP header’s TOS/DSCP classifier
- eighted Round Robin queue scheduling
- Supports VLAN : Port-Based VLAN: up to 9 VLAN groups
IEEE 802.1Q Tagged Based VLAN: 4094 VLAN ID, up to 32VLAN groups
- Supports Multicast : IGMP snooping.
- Link Aggregation : Supports 2 groups of 4-Port trunk
The Enable-IT™ 8950 Multi-Line Ethernet Extender Concentrator is a 1-pair web smart manageable solution that drives Ethernet data up to 12,000ft or 3.6km distance over a 1-pair (2 wire) or 2-Pair (4 wire) telephone line wiring or better.
The 8950 LRE pushes Ethernet through existing telephone line to the 850 LRE CPE units. The 8950 aggregates its upstream and downstream bandwidth through a dedicated Gigabit port (both copper or GBIC fiber module) to your Ethernet switching equipment or routers. These DSLAM units offer a significant cost savings for deploying multiple Ethernet Extension runs from a single location and can be rackmounted for convenience.
This Full duplex capability enables many Multi-Media services such as IPTV, VOD (Video on Demand), Voice over IP, and Video cameras - triple play support for any device. Each port on the 8950 supports 100MB full duplex to the remote (8) 850 LRE CPE units. For use with Enable-IT 850 LRE CPE units only, available individually
- Superior performance over any competing technology.
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Broadband Technology that delivers extended Ethernet over existing 1 pair telephone wiring or better up to 12,000' This means no new wiring is required
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for Internet access, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- The 8950 LRE Controller kit includes the following:
- (1) Rackmount 8950 with (8) Data OUT RJ11 ports
- (2) 1000MB (Gigabit) uplink port- (either copper or GBIC fiber module)
- (1) 8950 User and installation Manual
- (1) Country specific power cord.
- AC power socket (100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz),
country specific power cord included.
Power Consumption 25 watts / 85 BTU
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex, Data & Voice transmission
Native PoE support for any standalone PoE injector up to 1,500ft
- LED Display
- 8950 Operating Status : 8950 Power / System status
LINK/ACT : 850 CPE sync status / Data TX/ RX
Gigabit Uplinks Copper / Mini-GBIC : 10/100/1000 Base-TX Speed
- CPE Interlink : (8) RJ-45 jacks - custom pinouts
(8) RJ-11 jacks
(2) 10/100/1000 TX RJ-45 uplink
(2) Mini-GBIC fiber module port
- Height 1.73" (44mm) Depth 6.75" (172mm) Width 10.5" (267mm)
- Operational Temperature : -4°F to 160°F (-20°to 70°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- 1U Rackmount steel casing with front facing ports
- Regulation Compliance
- FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
For detailed installation and printable product information, please see
the following documents.