Enable-IT 828A - Gigabit Full Duplex Ethernet ExtenderWorld's 1st Gigabit Ethernet Extender - The OutReach Killer
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Enable-IT 828A Ethernet Extender
- Extends standard Gigabit Ethernet Full Duplex more than twice beyond the IEEE barrier of 328ft (100m) over CAT5e/6 or better wiring.
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ-45 LAN Interfaces - no programming required.
- Cisco / Motorola reverse polarity PoE compatible
- Daisy chain up to (4) 828’s to reach 1,200ft (360m).
- Ideal for deploying High Definition IP Cameras requiring Gigabit throughput at distance.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex service delivery end to end.
The Enable-IT™ 828A Gigabit Ethernet Extension Unit is the world’s 1st and only for 4 years running copper Gigabit solution in the industry today. This unit is a standalone kit and can be used without the power adapter with your PoE Injector or PoE Midspan.
The standalone 828A can drive incremental Gigabit Ethernet to 800ft (240m). For installing PoE IP cameras, PoE Access Points and remote LAN segments - Nothing is more cost effective or simple to install. The three LAN port design allows for a laptop to be connected and quickly configure devices.
The Enable-IT 828A can drive industry standard Gigabit Ethernet signals to over six times the restricted IEEE standard Ethernet distance when combined in a series of multiple units and uses PoE+ Power. This cost-effective solution eliminates many of the limitations and high costs for extending LAN cabling today.
The 828 Series Solution is a standalone powered Gigabit Ethernet Repeater that doubles the range of your Gigabit Ethernet to an unpowered remote location. This is ideal for installing high powered PoE+ cameras remotely using only a CAT5e or CAT6 rated 100m cabling. Selectable DIP switches allow for disabling PoE output on either ouytput port to enable standard non PoE LAN devices such as a laptop to configure an IP camera. You can also daisy chain (4) 828 units to reach 1,200ft (360m) to power a 36V PoE device easily.
- Extreme Broadband LAN throughput over 4-pair twisted pair cabling.
- Longest warranty protection in the industry, exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Enables Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to LAN’s at a fraction of the previously costly fiber options.
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for Internet access, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 connections to LAN standard infrastructure.
- Optimal Design for installing High Definition PoE IP Cameras up to 610m distance.
- Enable-IT 828A kit - Includes the following:
- (1) Enable-IT 828A Gigabit Ethernet Extender
- (1) 5V DC - 2A Country specific power adapter
- 5V DC - 2A Country Specific Power Adapter 2.5mm DC jack
- Data Rate
- Gigabit full-duplex Ethernet Data & PoE (802.3af) or PoE+ (802.3at)
- Ethernet: (3) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100/1000BaseTX, MDI-X, Autonegotiate ports
- Height 1.4" (35mm) Depth 2" (51mm) Width 3" (76mm)
- Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Ruggedized metal wallmount casing with Triple Gigabit LAN Network ports
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/828a.php on line 161
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/828a.php on line 161
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal