Enable-IT 860 Pro - 100Mbps Full Duplex Ethernet Extender Kit Best in throughput, Best in value, BEST IN CLASS
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Extended 100Mbps Ethernet over 1 pair of existing or new Telephone wiring / Category rated wiring.
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ-45 jacks - no programming required.
- Ruggedized Professional Business Grade mountable casing for harsh environments.
- Optional RJ-45 to RJ-11 DSL filtering Dongles available
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand), VoIP (Voice over IP) and Video IP channels.
- Optional DIN rail mounting power adapters available on request.
- Network Protocol Independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex Ethernet service delivery end to end.
The Enable-IT™ 860 Pro Ethernet Extender delivers true 100Mbps Ethernet data up to TWENTY times further than the IEEE 802.3 specifications for Ethernet LAN limits of just 328 feet. This is trusted Business Reliable Professional Grade Ethernet Extension without the high cost of fiber or unsecure wireless. Why risk your business to lower quality imported equipment? The value of your network communications should be a protected investment. Leverage your old 1-pair telephone wiring (or better), the 860 Pro can extend your Ethernet all the way up to 1.13 Miles (6,000ft) or 1.83km (1,829m), effectively saving you thousands in labor, administration, and security. What's more, it achieves these distances at a throughput no other Ethernet extension system can match (true 100Mpbs) and at a cost, quality and reliability our "Made in China" competitors cannot match. beware of Cheap Chinese House use gear that is not suitable for business reliability or security.
Hands down these are the highest throughput performing and most versatile Ethernet Extenders on the planet, bar none. These units are the most reliable and easy to install on any wiring. They put the overpriced and underperforming competition to shame. Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
The American-made 860 Pro Ethernet Extenders are also very easy to install and ready to work in most any environment. The 860 Pro uses industry LAN standard RJ-45 (8-pin) connectors.
This is because of our uncompromising design build and made in the USA quality. Ethernet Extension Experts designs and manufactures the 860 Pro kit, along with its entire product line, in the USA. Quality materials and craftsmanship not only affords us higher throughput and range than everyone else, it makes us more responsive to customer needs and industry developments. To that end, these units have been rigorously tested to provide full duplex transport up to 100MB/s over CAT2 cabling or better and have been designed to meet the modular/expansive needs of modern switched LANs.
Quad port LAN switches built into each end coupled with industrial strength components to survive harsh temperature extremes delivers twice as much value and capabilities no other competitor can touch.
Give the industry's best performing and best value Ethernet extension kit a try - With a 45-day money-back guarantee and free same-day shipping, you have nothing to lose.
- Superior performance over any competing technology.
Not imported cheap Chinese Home Use - This is Business Reliable Professional Grade.
- Industry Leading 4-year warranty protection. - We stand behind our quality.
- Broadband Technology that delivers extended Ethernet over existing 1 pair telephone wiring or better up to 1.13 Miles (6,000ft).
- Transparent to your existing LAN Infrastructure - Supports all networking signals for Internet access, VoIP, Video, and VLANs, QOS.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure.
- Quad LAN ports on each end to eliminate the need for LAN switches.
- This kit includes the following:
- (2) Enable-IT 860 Pro Ethernet Extenders
- (2) 10' Black Ethernet patch cords
- (2) Country-specific wall power adapters
- (1) Enable-IT 860 Pro Quickstart Guide
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Optional 4yr Next Business Day Replacement
- (1) Free Shipping* and 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- Optional Accessories: Request at time of ordering
- (2) RJ-45 to RJ-11 DSL filtering Dongles
- (2) DIN rail mounting power adapters
- 5v - 2A DC country specific wall adapter (120 - 260VAC)
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data &
- Ethernet: (4) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Height 1.4" (35mm) Depth 3.4" (86mm) Width 4.4" (111mm)
- Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Ruggedized wallmount black Aluminium casing
Optimized for heat extraction and isolation without fans.
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/860_Pro.php on line 187
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/860_Pro.php on line 187
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal