Enable-IT 865 PRO - 100Mbps PoE Extender (Multiport PoE output) Professional Grade Long Reach High PoE Ethernet Extender
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Extended Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE+) on 2, 3 or 4 pair existing Telephone wiring or category rated wiring.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ is delivered on pins 4/5 - positive and 7/8 - negative - Custom Reverse polarity cable available on request
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ45 jacks - no programming required.
- High Power PTZ Camera support (4-pair PoE+) available on request only
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex service delivery end to end.
- Native PoE support for any standalone PoE injector to 2,500ft and up to 3,500ft when used for self powered LAN mode only.
The Enable-IT™ 865 PRO Single-Line Ethernet Extender Kit is the world's only available solution to deliver Voice, Data and PoE in a combined package that exceeds the IEEE distance limitations for all Ethernet equipment and 802.3at PoE Plus. The 865 enables the simple installation of a PoE device up to 2,500ft (762m) From your LAN and Power Source. This is ideal for installing PoE IP Security cameras or PoE WiFi Access Points or for a standalone remote self powered LAN up to 3,500ft (1,067m).
These extenders drive the reach of Ethernet to more than (10.7) ten times the typical Ethernet distance. 2,500ft/762m distance if using the PoE power to drive up to a 30v PoE device or 3,500ft/1,067m distance if using the PoE power standalone for the remote 865 PRO CPE device only and LAN2 output for data/voice. The 865 PRO kit can even be used on live voice wiring transparently; try that with your expensive LRE. No other Ethernet Extender manufacturer supports voice over the same pair of wire with data and PoE. Only Enable-IT extenders can. Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
To increase the durability and extended use of the product providing maximum future technology protection, 865 PRO Extended PoE and Ethernet Units have been designed to meet the challenge of modern switched LANs and allows you to add features and capacity as your network expands. The 865 PRO units have been tested to provide full duplex transport up to 100MB/s over CAT2 cabling or better. These unit also support the use of standalone PoE injectors natively.
- Reverse polarity support for (Cisco & Motorola) PoE equipment
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Broadband Technology that delivers extended Ethernet & PoE over existing 2 pair telephone wiring or better up to 2,500ft (672m); including active telephone (POTS) line. This means no new wiring is required
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for PoE, Ethernet data, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure for voice in and voice & data out.
- Quad LAN ports on each end to eliminate the need for LAN switches.
- This kit includes the following:
- (1) 865 PRO Quad LAN CO Unit
- (1) 865 PRO Quad LAN PoE powered CPE Unit
with default 2 PoE port output or 4 port on request
- (2) 10' Black Ethernet patch cords
- (1) Country specific switching
wall power adapter for CO Unit
- (1) Enable-IT 360 56V - 60W IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Injector
- CO unit - 5v/2A DC country specific AC switching wall adapter included. (120-260VAC)
- CPE unit - remote self powered uses 5v and passes remaining PoE budget to end PoE device
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data
- Ethernet: (4) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Height 1.5" (38mm) Depth 3.75" (95 mm) Width 5.75" (146mm)
- Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Steal casing with Telco / Network ports
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/865Pro.php on line 177
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/865Pro.php on line 177
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal