Enable-IT 865PTZQ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) Axis Q series PoE IP ExtenderWorld’s only kit solution for 4-pair PoE+ Extension and data to Axis Q Series Cameras
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Extended Ethernet with Power over Ethernet(PoE+) on 4 pair existing Telephone wiring or Category rated wiring.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ is delivered on pins 1/2/4/5 - positive power
and on pins 3/6/7/8 - negative power
- Optimized for Axis Q Series PTZ cameras
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ45 jacks - no programming required.
- High Power PoE+ PTZ Camera support
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained 100Mbps full-duplex service delivery end to end.
The Enable-IT™ 865PTZQ Axis Q Series PoE IP Camera Extender is the world's only available solution to Extended Network and High Power PoE in a complete solution that exceeds the IEEE distance limitations for all Ethernet equipment and 802.3at PoE+. The 865PTZQ enables the simple installation of a high powered PoE device up to 1,500ft (458m) from your LAN and Power Source. This is ideal for installing PoE IP Security cameras or PoE WiFi Access Points.
These extenders drive the reach of high power PoE and Ethernet to more than (4.5) four and a half times the typical Ethernet distance limit of 328ft, up to 1,500ft (458m) distance. There is no substitute for our Expertise - Only Enable-IT 865PTZQ solution can. Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
To increase the durability and extended use of the product providing maximum future technology protection, 865PTZQ Extended PoE and Ethernet Units have been designed to meet the challenge of modern switched LANs and allows you to add features and capacity as your network expands. The 865 units have been tested to provide full duplex transport up to 100MB/s over CAT3 cabling or better. These unit also support the use of standalone PoE injectors natively.
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Broadband Technology that delivers extended Ethernet & PoE over existing 4 pair telephone wiring or better up to 1,500ft (458m). This means no new wiring is required
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for PoE, Ethernet data
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure.
- Quad LAN ports on each end to eliminate the need for LAN switches.
- This kit includes the following:
- (2) 865PTZQ PoE+ IEEE 802.3at units
- 4-Pair High Power PoE+ to support PTZ Cameras
- (2) 10' Black Ethernet patch cords
- (1) Country specific switching wall power adapter for CO
- (1) 375 75W - 56V PoE+ Injector
- CO unit - 5v/2A DC country specific AC switching wall adapter included. (120-260VAC)
- CPE unit - remote self powered uses 5v and passes remaining PoE budget to end PoE device
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data
- Ethernet: (4) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Interlink: RJ-45 (4-Pair)
- Height 1.5" (38mm) Depth 3.75" (95 mm) Width 5.75" (146mm)
- Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Square wallmount plastic casing with Telco / Network port runs 25% cooler than any metal casing competitor
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/865ptzq.php on line 168
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/865ptzq.php on line 168
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal