Enable-IT 868 Pro Single Pair PoE Ethernet ExtenderPower over Ethernet (PoE+) and 100Mbps Full Duplex Ethernet Extender Kit
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Extended Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE+) on 1 pair existing Telephone wiring or category rated wiring.
- Coax version available - just ask for the 868C Pro
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ output is delivered on pins 4/5 - positive and 7/8 - negative
- Rapid LAN style installation RJ45 jacks or Coax BNC on the 868C Pro model.
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols, applications and MAC addresses.
- Sustained full-duplex service delivery end to end.
The Enable-IT™ 868 Pro Single-Line Ethernet Extender Kit is the world's only available solution to deliver Voice, Data and PoE in a combined package that exceeds the IEEE distance limitations for all Ethernet equipment and 802.3at PoE Plus. The 868 Pro enables the simple installation of a single IP PoE device up to 1,000ft (305m) From your LAN and Power Source. This is ideal for installing PoE IP Security cameras or PoE WiFi Access Points (9W max) or for a standalone remote self powered LAN up to 1,000ft (305m).
These extenders drive the reach of Ethernet to more than (3) three times the typical Ethernet distance up to 1,000ft/305m. No other copycat Ethernet Extender manufacturer is able to deliver PoE and Ethernet over the same pair of wire. Only Enable-IT 868 Pro Ethernet Extenders can. Made in the USA with quality and pride - the only manufacturer to do so in this industry.
- Reverse polarity support for (Cisco & Motorola) PoE equipment
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Broadband Technology that delivers extended Ethernet & PoE over existing 1 pair telephone wiring or better up to 1,000ft (305m); This means no new wiring is required
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for PoE, Ethernet data, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure for voice in and voice & data out.
- Quad LAN ports on each end to eliminate the need for LAN switches.
- Maximum of (1) PoE Outport port on the end 868 Pro Unit.
- This kit includes the following:
- (1) 868 Pro Quad LAN CO Unit
- (1) 868 Pro Quad LAN PoE powered CPE Unit
- (2) 10' Black Ethernet patch cords
- (1) Country specific switching wall power adapters
- (1) Enable-IT 360 56V - 60W 802.3at PoE Injector
- (1) 868 Pro Quickstart Guide
- (1) 4yr Manufacturer Warranty
- (1) Optional 4yr next Business Day Replacement
- (1) Free Shipping*
- 45-day Money Back Guarantee
- CO unit - 5v/2A DC country specific AC switching wall adapter included. (120-260VAC)
- CPE unit - remote self powered uses 5v and passes remaining PoE budget to end PoE device
- Data Rate
- 100Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data
- Ethernet: (4) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Height 1.5" (38mm) Depth 4.4" (111 mm) Width 3.5" (89mm)
- Operational Temperature: -49°F to 168°F (-45°to 76°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Ruggedized wallmount black Aluminium casing Optimized for heat extraction and isolation without fans.
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/868Pro.php on line 181
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/ethernet-extension-kits/868Pro.php on line 181
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal