Enable-IT 265LP Gigabit Lightning Protection Gigabit Ethernet Lightning Surge Protection Kit
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection.
- Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) Compatible.
- Cisco© Reverse Polarity PoE compatible.
- Impact resistant enclosure that is sealed for weather resistant protection.
- Rubber sealed grommets for patch cord and grounding wire seal for weather resistant protection.
- Locking hinged cover for security.
- LAN In / LAN Out jacks, Grounding terminal Lug
- Supports 802.3af standard and reverse polarity Power over Ethernet devices
The Enable-IT™ 265LP Gigabit Ethernet Lightning Protector is a set of compact weather resistant units that provide lightning and surge protection for Ethernet data applications. The units are fully compatible with industry-standard Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices and 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet networks, providing protection to both Ethernet data pairs as well as the PoE DC power feed.
The internal High speed semiconductors clamp any voltage, positive or negative on the wires. The limits are +/- 15 volts on pins, 1, 2, 3 and 6 and +/- 58 volts on pins 4, 5, 7 and 8. The units are compatible with both normal and inverted polarity voltage PoE equipment.
For maximum protection this kit provides two 265LP units - one at each end of your Ethernet cable run. Most PoE capable equipment is not protected from surges on Ethernet cabling. The Enable-IT™ 265LP Gigabit Ethernet Lightning Protector Kit is compatible with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T devices as well as Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices, including Wireless Access Points, Access Servers and Outdoor Routers that support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The compact weather resistant housing features a single port access and a lockable hinged cover that will not close while wires are being terminated. Mounting holes are provided on the rear. A ground lug and terminal is provided in the lightning protector housing providing superior grounding. This lightning surge protector kit is compatible with Cisco Aironet 1100 and 1200 series access points, DC Injectors and other equipment supporting reverse polarity PoE pinouts.
- Superior performance and lowest cost over any competing technology.
- Longest warranty protection included exceeding any knockoff competitors.
- Broadband Ethernet Technology that delivers Lightning Surge Protection in a confined space.
- Ideal for protecting any Ethernet data lines
- Quick install RJ-45 Ethernet connection
- The 265LP kit is a complete solution including the following:
- (2) 265LP units
- (1) 265LP Gigabit Ethernet Lightning Surge Protection Kit Installation Manual
- None required - passive components
- Data Clamping at 30V PoE Clamping at 65V
- Data - Dual 10/100/1000 Base-T LAN RJ-45 Jacks
- Grounding Wire lug
- Height 3" (76mm) Depth 2" (51mm) Width 4" (102mm)
- Operational Temperature : -40°- +176°F (-40°- +80°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Square Weather Resistant wallmount plastic casing
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/lightning-protection/265LP.php on line 174
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/lightning-protection/265LP.php on line 174
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal