Enable-IT™324 21W 24VDC PoE Inline Reducer
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- 24VDC Output 802.3at and 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Reducer.
- Cisco, Tango, Motorola and other Reverse Polarity compatible.
- EMC EN55022 Class A
- FCC Part 15, Class A
- Immunity ESD: EN61000-4-2 level 3 RS: EN61000-4-3 level 2
- Maintains existing RJ-45 Ethernet Data (10/100/1000mbps).
- Indicators: Green LED for Good Output detected at distance
- Built in Auto-Recovery, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit protection for your valuable PoE electronics. Output can be shorted permanently without damage
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols/applications/MAC.
- Fully Compliant detection, disconnect and voltage control IEEE802.3af & IEEE802.3at
The Enable-IT™ 324 20W - 24VDC Power over Ethernet (PoE) Reducer is a unique one of a kind and world's first solution that is able to take your hot PoE and PoE Plus power/data at extreme distance and safely deliver 24VDC PoE input for your expensive PoE Equipment. The overvoltage issue is typically created by PoE injectors and PoE Midspan devices that leverage Ethernet Extenders over extreme distances and are too strong in delivered output PoE voltage to be inserted into limited 24V PoE devices such as Motorola Canopy and Tango Wireless Access Point radios. These RJ-45 PoE radios were designed for standard Ethernet distance limitation in mind and cannot handle voltage over 30VDC. The Enable-IT 324 now solves that issue with a plug and go PoE Reducer so that you can safely leverage Ethernet Extender kits that support PoE and PoE+ like the Enable-IT 865 Kit.
This elegant unit is ideal for installing any WiFi Wireless Access Point, Security camera or other PoE powered equipment. It eliminates the need for external power supply and its associated AC/DC power cabling, providing a compact, affordable, safe and reliable power solution over your wiring or existing Ethernet infrastructure.
The Enable-IT 324 PoE Reducer can be used with the Enable-IT 865 PoE+ & Ethernet Extender Kit to install your PoE gear up to 3,500ft away.
The 324 unit is very lightweight and compact for most all applications and use. These units are easy and rapid to install with plug and play RJ-45 Ethernet jacks to quickly insert your wiring and go. As a 802.3af and 802.3at compliant device, the Enable-IT 324 - 24VDC Power over Ethernet Reducer uses 4 wires in a category rated wiring bundle, i.e. CAT5e run. As will all PoE voltage drops over distance. As a rule of thumb you will lose 6V per every 100′- 200′ of wiring, depending on the gauge. Lower power also means more amperage means more heat and perhaps issues with the 24 gauge wires in CAT5. You may need to use 18 gauge wiring. The Enable-IT 324 is a 20W - 24VDC power Reducer to maximize your distance and output.
- IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at detection
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit compatible
- University of New Hampshire Interoperability Lab Approved
- First and Only production PoE Reducer on the planet, designed for installing 24V PoE devices at extreme distances.
- Over Voltage/Current, Short Circuit Protection Outputs equipped with short circuit protection and overload protection as per 802.3at specification except max average current is 0.87A
- Non-vented sealed case for outdoor use and dual mounting brackets.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to Hot PoE input and RJ-45 24V reduced PoE/data output and optional use interchangeable DC jack.
- This kit includes the following:
- (1) 324 - 24VDC PoE Reducer
- (1) 2.1mm x 5.5mm Center positive interchangeable DC tip
- (1) Enable-IT 324 PoE Reducer Manual
- 5v Self Powered from PoE Input
- Optional 5v - 2A 2.5mm DC jack
- Data Rate
- 1000mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data & PoE (802.3af) or PoE+ (802.3at)
- Ethernet: (2) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100/1000 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Height 1.4" (38mm) Depth 2" (60mm) Width 3" (85mm)
- Operational Temperature: 13°F to 140°F (-25°to 60°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Square wallmount plastic casing with Dual LAN Network ports
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/power-over-ethernet/324-24v-PoE-Reducer.php on line 165
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/power-over-ethernet/324-24v-PoE-Reducer.php on line 165
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal