Enable-IT 350 20W - 48V Midspan PoE InjectorSingle Port IEEE 802.3af certified Unit
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- 20W - 48VDC IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Midspan Injector.
- FCC Part 15 Class B & EN55022 Class B
- Rapid installation - no programming required.
- Maintains existing RJ-45 Ethernet Data (10/100mbps).
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Built in Auto-Recovery, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit protection for your valuable PoE electronics.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols/applications/MAC.
- Fully Compliant detection, disconnect and voltage control IEEE802.3af
The Enable-IT 350 20W - 48VDC Power over Ethernet Injector is single port IEEE 802.3af compliant Midspan solution that is a compact and easy to install with RJ-45 Ethernet cabling.
This elegant unit is ideal for installing any WiFi Wireless Access Point, Security camera or other PoE powered equipment. It eliminates the need for external power supply and its associated AC/DC power cabling, providing a compact, affordable, safe and reliable power solution over your wiring or existing Ethernet infrastructure.
The 350 unit is very lightweight and compact for most all applications and use. These units are easy and rapid to install with plug and play RJ-45 Ethernet jacks to quickly insert your wiring and go. As a 802.3af compliant device, the Enable-IT 350 20W - 48VDC Power over Ethernet Injector uses 4 wires in a category rated wiring bundle, i.e. CAT5e run. As will all PoE voltage drops over distance. As a rule of thumb you will lose 6V per every 100′- 200′ of wiring, depending on the gauge. Lower power also means more amperage means more heat and perhaps issues with the 24 gauge wires in CAT5. You may need to use 18 gauge wiring. The Enable-IT 350 is a 20W - 48V DC power injector to maximize your distance and output when used in conjunction with an Enable-IT Ethernet Extender.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit compatible
- 20W - 48 VDC 802.3af compliant PoE Injector uses existing Ethernet cabling for strong output for your PoE devices.
- Over Voltage/Current, Short Circuit Protection Outputs equipped with short circuit protection and overload protection as per IEEE 802.3af specification except max average current is 0.55A, Peak 0.6A per pair
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for Internet access, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure for data input and PoE/data output.
- This kit includes the following:
- (1) Enable-IT 350 20W - 48V PoE injector
- (1) Country Specific VAC power cord
- (1) Enable-IT 350 PoE Injector Manual
- 20W - 48V DC IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet Midspan Injector. AC Input (90 - 264VAC)
- Country Specific power cord provided
- Built in Auto-Recovery, Over-Voltage and Short Circuit protection
- Data Rate
- 10/100Mbps full-duplex
- (2) Ethernet RJ-45 jacks standard
- Height 1.5" (40mm) Depth 3" (85mm) Width 2"(60mm)
- Operational Temperature: 13°to 140°F (-0° to 40°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Rectangular plastic casing with dual RJ-45 Network ports
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/power-over-ethernet/350-20W-PoE-Injector.php on line 168
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/power-over-ethernet/350-20W-PoE-Injector.php on line 168
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal