Enable-IT 360 61W - 56V Gigabit Midspan PoE+ Injector Single Port IEEE 802.3at certified unit
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- 61W - 56V IEEE 802.3AT Gigabit Power Over Ethernet Midspan Injector.
- FCC Part 15 Class B & EN55022 Class B
- Rapid installation - no programming required.
- Maintains existing RJ-45 Ethernet Data (10/100/1000mbps).
- Supports VoD (Video on Demand) and MPEG IP channels.
- Supports VoIP (Voice over IP). Gigabit certified
- Network Equipment independence - Transparent to protocols/applications/MAC.
- Fully Compliant detection, disconnect and voltage control IEEE802.3AT
The Enable-IT™ 360 61W - 56VDC Gigabit Power over Ethernet+ Injector is single port IEEE 802.3AT certified Midspan solution that is a compact and easy to install with RJ-45 Ethernet cabling.
This elegant unit is ideal for installing any PoE enabled WiFi Wireless Access Point, Security camera or other PoE powered equipment. It eliminates the need for external power supply and its associated AC/DC power cabling, providing a compact, affordable, safe and reliable power solution over your wiring or existing Ethernet infrastructure.
The Enable-IT 360 unit is very lightweight and compact for most all applications and use. These units are easy and rapid to install with plug and play RJ-45 Ethernet jacks to quickly insert your wiring and go. As a 802.3AT compliant device, the Enable-IT 360 56VDC Power over Ethernet Plus Injector uses 4 wires in a category rated wiring bundle, i.e. CAT5e run. As will all PoE voltage drops over distance. As a rule of thumb you will lose 6V per every 100′- 200′ of wiring, depending on the gauge. Lower power also means more amperage means more heat and perhaps issues with the 24 gauge wires in CAT5. You may need to use 18 gauge wiring. The Enable-IT 360 is a 61W-56VDC Gigabit high power midspan injector to maximize your distance and output when used in conjunction with an Enable-IT Ethernet Extender.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE certified
- 61W - 56V IEEE 802.3AT certified high power Gigabit PoE Injector uses existing Ethernet cabling for strong output for your PoE devices.
- Over Voltage/Current, Short Circuit Protection Outputs equipped with short circuit protection and overload protection as per 802.3AT specification except max average current is 0.55A, Peak 0.6A per pair
- Provides one scalable infrastructure for Internet access, POTS, VoIP, video, and virtual private networking.
- Quick install RJ-45 connection to infrastructure for data input and PoE/data output.
- This kit includes the following:
- (1) Enable-IT 360 61W - 56V Gigabit PoE+ Injector
- (1) Hi Temp US Type B 120VAC power cord
- (1) Enable-IT 360 Gigabit PoE Injector Manual
- (1) Hi Temp US Type B (120 ~ 260VAC) power cord
- Data Rate
- 10/100/1000Mbps full-duplex Ethernet Data
- Ethernet: (2) LAN RJ-45 Standard 10/100/1000 Base-TX autosensing ports
- Height 1.75" (44mm) Depth 4.75" (120mm) Width 2.75" (70mm)
- Operational Temperature: -13°F to 176°F (-25°to 80°C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Ruggedized Aluminum Extreme Temperature Enclosure
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/power-over-ethernet/360-60W-PoE-Injector.php on line 162
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/power-over-ethernet/360-60W-PoE-Injector.php on line 162
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal