Enable-IT 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater802.11 B/G/N extension of any existing Access Point
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Descreet Wallplug WiFi Repeater
- Wireless Wifi repeater - extends the range of your existing wireless network
- Up to 300Mbps data transfer rate; allows you to surf or download files faster
- Built-in 64-or 128bit encryption security capabilities..
- IEEE Standards Compliant. Complies with the IEEE 802.11 (B/G/N) specifications for Wireless LANs.
- Lightweight Wallplug insert.
- LAN port for enabling any LAN device to the WiFi Network.
i.e Legacy LAN printer simultaneously
Maximize the range of your existing 802.3 B/G/N wireless router by amplifying and rebroadcast the original signal it receives.
This allows connectivity to computers, printers and other devices that were previously outside the original range access the wireless network.
It utilizes the latest wireless N protocol as well as the legacy B and G protocol to achieve data transfer rates of up to 300Mbps.
The repeater maximizes its range by operating on 2.4 GHz frequency, and installing it half way between the router and your devices effectively doubles the coverage area.
Enable-IT 300Mbps Wireless Range Extender has (1) LAN port that can be used for programming or for enabling any non-wireless LAN device to be attached to the WiFi Network simultaneously.
- No limt to the number of WiFi Repeaters that can be added to a office or home to extend and saturate your existing WiFi signal where you need it most.
- Minimal setup via WiFi or LAN access to your existing 802.11 B/G/N Access Point.
- Set unique SSID or extend your existing SSID to create a seamless WiFi network.
- Quickly add non-wireless devices such as LAN printers to the WiFi network by using the (1) RJ-45 LAN port.
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64 bit encryption)
- Dual Integrated antennas
- WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP)
- Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol
- (SSID) of the existing WiFi access point must be set to “visible”
- IEEE 802.11n,g or b 2.4GHz frequency
- Data Rate
- 300Mbps full-duplex up to 150ft.
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX
- Power Consumption
- Height 1.8" (45mm)
Depth Rackmount 1U 19" (482.6 mm)
Width 15.3" (390mm)
- LED Displays
- Operational Temperature : 0∞C ~50∞C
Humidity : 10%~90%, non-condensing.
For detailed installation and printable product information, please see
the following documents.