Enable-IT 5 Mile 150Mb LOS - 2.4 GHz WiFi Bridge
Request a Quote
Request a quote for this product
* is a require field
Includes the Following
- Capable of heavy demands, such as video streaming.
- No coaxial cabling needed, direct connection radios.
- 128-Bit Security Encryption. WPA (TKIP/Pre-shared key) support.
- Advanced AP functions, including Access point mode, repeat mode and bridging (if applicable).
- Web based administration.
- Invisible SSID capability.
- 32 degree antenna pattern.
- Can be deployed within 30 minutes.
Enable-IT 5 Mile LOS - 2.4 GHz WiFi Bridge is the perfect solution for sharing an internet connection where it is impossible to get a broadband connect. It is also perfect for data transfers, wireless file sharing, Business network links and any demanding application where 150Mbps N speed is required.
This is fast enough to handle high definition video streaming, Skype or other VOIP traffic, network resource access and almost any terrestrial service provider's connection speed.
This is a compact, weatherproof, POE-powered multi-function wireless solution and is capable of functioning as a transparent wireless bridge, with or without NAT support. The unique form factor of the Bullet allows it to directly connect to the Backfire Wireless Antenna with no coaxial cable or adapters need. Eliminating the coaxial cabling present in most component bridge kits minimizes the inherent signal loss and degradation that hamper wireless links. The PoE capabilities of the Bullet allows flexibility of placement of the bridge devices. Allowing Cat-5 cable lengths up to 150 feet, the individual radio/antenna combinations can be easily located where the clearest line of sight between the two points is possible.
- 802.11N radios capable of 150 MBPS data rates at close range
- Remote administration through web browser.
- 32 degree antenna pattern.
- Instant Bridging beyond 5 miles Line of Sight.
- Pricing ($599) is for a complete solution
- PoE Power supplies for Radios
- Bullet Radio - (1) RJ-45 Gigabit port
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps, Auto Sensing, Auto MDIX
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS),OFDM
- WPA-PSK(AES, TKIP), 128/64-bit WEP,Wireless Power Output Setting,MAC Address Registration
Dynamic Packet Filtering, Intrusion Detector, NAT/SPI Firewall
- Transmission Rates
- 802.11N:802.11n : - 13, 26, 39, 52, 78, 104,117,150 Mbps
802.11G : 13, 20, 27, 40, 54, Mbps
- Access Mode
- Infrastructure mode, WDS
- 1.1 x 5.1 x 5.7 in. (28 x 130 x 144 mm)
- Operational Temperature : 13°-140°F (-25°-60°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
Product Support Links
- Product FAQ List
- Live Support Chat
- Technical Support
- Product Warranty
- Support Forum
- Product Certifications
Live Pre-Sales Technical Chat
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/wifi-extension/backbone/5mile.php on line 170
Warning: file_get_contents(http://enableit.cachefly.net/include/livechat.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h03/mnt/134944/domains/ethernetextender.com/html/ethernet-extension-products/wifi-extension/backbone/5mile.php on line 170
Click to Chat Live for Pre-Sales Support Only.
Post sales support is only available via the Customer Support Portal